Marketing Data Analyst
Bullseye is a comprehensive digital media marketing agency in downtown Minneapolis. We’re propelled out of bed in the morning to create positive market disruption for our clients that inspires response through ambitious, creative media.
- Previous experience in data analysis and ads management.
- Ability to use data to tell a story to clients.
- Cause and effect analysis when identifying trends.
- Data presentations in Google sheets with executive level client roles.
- Build long term vision and scope out the area for the team.
- Leverage data to inform the right business decision, such as designing how to identify which ads are performing and why.
- Design and implement data-driven systems to increase the value of our system for People and Business.
- Ability to pull marketing data and analyze said data to develop a conclusion on the meaning of the data and what metrics are performing best based on ROI.
- Experience working independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Experience in querying and manipulating large datasets for analysis.
- Experience with strategic thinking and drive the direction of the team.
- Ads/Advertiser experience.
Skills required for the following platforms:
- Real world application of data
- Microsoft Excel
- Basic equations
- Pivot Tables
- Graph creation
- Conditional formatting
- Text to columns
- Microsoft powerpoint
- Google Sheets
- Google Analytics
- Critical Thinking
- Google ads reporting
- Facebook and Instagram ad analytics
- Presentation Skills
Benefits and Compensation:
Bullseye offers competitive wages and a comprehensive, growing benefits package for full-time employees, including:
- Insurance (health, dental, life, short-term disability)
- Performance Awards for Outstanding Work
- Paid Time Off
- Company Outings
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm*
*You will occasionally be required to work past 5pm based on workload, but never past 6pm