Cinematographer / Media Producer
Bullseye is a comprehensive digital media marketing agency in downtown Minneapolis. We’re propelled out of bed in the morning to create positive market disruption for our clients that inspires response through ambitious, creative media.
We’re seeking a hardworking, reliable, and creative videographer to join our team.
Videographers are responsible for filming content for clients while adhering to scripts, editing footage, and working collaboratively with the video team. A good candidate will have the skills needed to execute a collective vision, an eye for finding the best shot, work well within constraints, work well as a team, and will possess good time management skills.
As a Videographer You’ll:
- Film and edit compelling video content that draws in viewers and tells the client’s unique story.
- Film and edit commercial spots for large audiences.
- Work closely with a film crew to implement the client’s vision and voice.
- Use your technical skills to assist with production and post-production on multiple projects at once.
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently to complete designated tasks in the allotted time frame.
- Be flexible and able to shift gears to accommodate rush orders from clients or other changes in schedule as needed.
- A proven ability to film and edit footage.
- An ability to take direction and collaborate within a crew.
Benefits and Compensation:
Bullseye offers competitive wages and a comprehensive, growing benefits package for full-time employees, including:
- Insurance (health, dental, life, short-term disability)
- Performance Awards for Outstanding Work
- Paid Time Off
- Company Outings
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm*
*You will occasionally be required to work past 5pm based on workload, but never past 6pm