Bullseye is a comprehensive digital media marketing agency in downtown Minneapolis. We’re propelled out of bed in the morning to create positive market disruption for our clients that inspires response through ambitious, creative media.
We’re seeking a hardworking, reliable, and creative animator to join our team.
Animators are responsible for creating animations in a wide range of styles and in a variety of contexts. A good candidate will have animation experience and an eye for detail, will be able to think outside of the box, and will possess good time management skills.
As an Animator You’ll:
- Storyboard animations in a wide range of styles within each client’s specific voice and aesthetic.
- Generate animated gifs, short animation video clips, longer-form animation videos, and more.
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently to complete designated tasks in the allotted time frame.
- Be flexible and able to shift gears to accommodate rush orders from clients or other changes in schedule as needed.
- Work alongside other departments to create animations based off of existing graphics and videos.
- A proven ability to storyboard, draft, and create animations.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on Adobe After Effects
- Experience with the entire animation process, from idea generation through storyboarding and animation.
- Ability to replicate existing styles of animation to match previous work in ongoing series
- A strong demo reel and portfolio of animation work, showing a range of techniques and styles
Benefits and Compensation:
Bullseye offers competitive wages and a comprehensive, growing benefits package for full-time employees, including:
- Insurance (health, dental, life, short-term disability)
- Performance Awards for Outstanding Work
- Paid Time Off
- Company Outings
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm*
*You will occasionally be required to work past 5pm based on workload, but never past 6pm.