Bullseye is a comprehensive digital media marketing agency in downtown Minneapolis. We’re propelled out of bed in the morning to create positive market disruption for our clients that inspires response through ambitious, creative media.
We’re seeking a hardworking, reliable, and friendly Account Manager to join our team.
Account Managers serve as the point of contact between clients and the Bullseye team. A good candidate will be friendly and enthusiastic, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, will be able to think outside of the box, and will possess good organizational and time management skills.
As an Account Manager You’ll:
- Serve as the point of contact for clients, answering all questions and relaying feedback to the Bullseye team.
- Be a resource for clients and be able to efficiently translate ideas to each department.
- Schedule and organize projects to ensure each component is completed on schedule and is of the highest quality.
- Manage multiple projects and client campaigns on a daily basis.
- Keep track of project dates to ensure deadlines are met.
- Communicate clear project expectations across web, graphics, video, copy and animation teams.
- Collaborate with the creative team to create campaigns that reflect the client’s brand and goals.
- Communicate with team members for applicable correspondence with each client.
- Broker a positive relationship between agency and client.
- Represent clients’ needs and objectives within Bullseye.
- Absorb the clients’ business, direction, and nomenclature as well as details (such as a client’s typical lunch order).
- Work with the Account Director, Creative Director and Art Director to create and distribute brand documents.
- Assist with business development efforts as needed.
- A proven ability to write and communicate efficiently and effectively, while always maintaining a high level of service and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace (Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets, etc.).
- Possess the ability to remain calm under pressure and thrive within a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work independently and creatively problem-solve.
- Be extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- A+ written communication skills.
- Ability to hold your own in any conversation, and enjoy it.
- Be a value-add to Bullseye’s work culture.
- Possess a keen memory (and have a notebook always in hand, just in case).
- 3 years of account management experience preferred.
- 2 years of agency experience or equivalent preferred.
Benefits and Compensation:
Bullseye offers competitive wages and a comprehensive, growing benefits package for full-time employees, including:
- Insurance (health, dental, life, short-term disability)
- Performance Awards for Outstanding Work
- Paid Time Off
- Company Outings
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm*
*You will occasionally be required to work past 5pm based on workload, but never past 6pm.