Bullseye is a comprehensive digital media marketing agency in downtown Minneapolis. We’re propelled out of bed in the morning to create positive market disruption for our clients that inspires response through ambitious, creative media.
We’re seeking a hardworking, reliable, and creative Graphic Designer to join our team.
Graphic Designers are responsible for designing, editing and rebranding logos and social graphics within each brand’s specific voice, editing photos, designing newsletters, flyers, billboards, digital and non-digital ads, and more. A good candidate will work with precision and efficiency, have an eye for detail, and will possess good time management skills.
Full-time benefits will be offered upon successful completion of a 90-day contract.
As a Graphic Designer You’ll:
- Create graphics to accompany social media posts on a monthly basis
- Edit portrait and lifestyle photos using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently to complete designated tasks in the allotted time frame.
- Be flexible and able to shift gears to accommodate rush orders from clients or other changes in schedule as needed.
- A proven ability to design and edit graphics in a clear and concise manner, taking into account the client’s individual aesthetic
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis on Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- Understanding of Microsoft Office
- 2-5 years of experience working in design
Benefits and Compensation:
Bullseye offers competitive wages and a comprehensive, growing benefits package for full-time employees, including:
- Insurance (health, dental, life, short-term disability)
- Performance Awards for Outstanding Work
- Paid Time Off
- Company Outings
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm*
*You will occasionally be required to work past 5pm based on workload, but never past 6pm.